Friday 13 March 2020

WOW...WOW,...WOW


Now my head won't fit through the door!

Following my workshop 'Secrets of Master Persuaders', I received this message from Juey Ann MacLeod, CEO at JOY Inc.   With her permission, I humbly share it...

"I was amazed at how much I enjoyed Edward McBeth's sales seminar.  It was one of the best of 150 plus workshops I have attended.

Each point was stated and illustrated by an entertaining story or example.  Then followed up with a clear and concise handout.  The handout with the key points was small enough for me to put in my wallet and I referred to it just before I secured my next sale.

Edward's warm, wise and engaging personality invited me to learn what could have been a dry factual presentation.

I wished it was a full day because he left me with a thirst to learn more from him!

(shared with permission from Juey Ann MacLeod, CEO at JOY Inc.)

"


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a do different day! Einstien said doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity. So because I know you d...